CONVENTIONAL PAPER GUIDELINES
I) Submit two copies in the paper within the due date
A) Hardcopy that must be stapled jointly. Do not use paper fasteners or binders.
B) Word document directed as a message attachment
1) Send to: [email protected] edu
2) Save your paper under a file name that contains for least element of your paper's title. Examples: Malaria. doctor, Osteoporosis. docx
3) Mail the conventional paper as a one file. Usually do not send the cover webpage and/or references as separate documents.
4) In the subject brand of the email enter in: Paper, your name, title, your class information
Case in point: Paper, Her Doe, Multiple Sclerosis, A& P I, MW four: 00
II) One inches margins
III) Double spread out
IV) 12 pt. font
A) Cover page with the following details:
Your last name (upper proper corner)
Course [e. g. AP I, MW 4: 00]
Session [e. g. S12]
1) Two-three webpages (one page is too brief, four internet pages is too long)
2) Range from the following information where appropriate:
A) Disease/Disorder name(s)
B) Etiology: source of the disease/disorder
D) Epidemiology: who is influenced, where the disease occurs, and just how the disease is usually transmitted
3) All information within your paper should be cited using some form of " in textвЂќ citations that refer to your references
C) Literature offered section (with at least three references) using the subsequent format:
Kimble, T. M., and Bell, R. G. 2006. Some unattractive Heart Disease. Journal of Some unattractive Diseases dua puluh enam: 198-207
Williams, A. W., and Hatcher, T. G. 1998. The Spleen. Gustav Publishing, Frankfurt, 223 pp.
3) Books with chapters by different experts
Smith, L. G., Wright, T. T. et 's. 2009. The value of unclear bunnies for the liver; pp. 55-73 in C. 3rd there’s r. Roberts (ed. ), Treating Liver Disorders. Samford and Son Marketers, Los...